August 4, 2011

THANKS HOME DEPOT!



Thanks to The Home Depot of Vernon Hills's generous donation for my Gold Project, I was able to receive seedlings and seeds to plant in the garden! The manager, Dan, was extremely kind and gave his approval to donate seedlings and seeds for my project in no time. This donation included six seedlings of rosemary, four seedlings of oregano, and four seedlings of thyme, and two seedlings of mint. THD also gave me parsley seeds, basil seeds, and oregano seeds.

In addition to the seedlings and seeds, THD gave me their paint sticks for FREE to use as herb labelers. The picture above shows an excited me holding my many paint sticks in front of The Home Depot!

The following pictures shows the paint sticks used as labelers in my herb garden bed:







I would just like to give a big "THANK YOU!" to The Home Depot for their generous donations for my GS Project. I could not have done it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment